Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Simon Says

I went on a journey trying to find what was missing.
I plotted the stars and constellations for definition and explanation for you,.. Of you.


I have eaten from life’s tree and have interpreted the ancient texts, trying to transform mass from sprit. Solace from sound.

Now, the knowledge of the ages gestates within me. The halo of life circles and bathes me in hues of golden light… Around and around.

It is all so simple… As effortless as childhood…

Simon Says, Play a game with me..

Where the red light of betrayal has no command and the green light of faith coronate you and heralds in a new day.

Simon Says, Play hopscotch, on history’s floor, remember the time, when I was yen to your yang, bringing balance… Nothing more.

Simon says, remember hiding from heaven with one foot outside the door? Seeking with three eyes , what you were born for.

Simon says, play a game of freeze tag with history and remember when like four score and seven years ago, you conquered cultural battle fields, knelt down and received khemet’s gift, your crown.

Simon says, sing a round, a round as you row, row, row your boat to Jordan’s welcoming shores.
Take a journey with me~ Simon says~ jump through the cycling rope and find him in the cipher’s notes.


Simon says, pay homage to the heavens… Remember in the stars it is wrote, your destiny was conceived by ISIS and born in the calculating hands of fate and her game of … iny, miny, miny moe.

Simon says, play a game with me .. Where the red light does not betray you and the green light coronates you and heralds in a new day.

You see, I went on a journey, trying to find what was missing I plotted the stars and constellations for definition and explanation, and Simon says, it was as effortless, as childhood.

No comments: