Saturday, January 1, 2011

Its amazing how a year can alter the coarse of ones life.

One minute ur on top of the world.Conquering the world. Battling giants. Setting a blaze across the sky. The next minute ur clawing ur way out of a never ending cess pool.

U wake up and the world as u know it is as it should be. The struggles and Demons u encounter are par for the coarse. But on one day one small series of events utterly destroys ur life.

Nothing is as it was nor will things ever be as they should be. Life as u have come to know it. ,is no more.

Reconstructing a world is seemingly impossible. But there is no other option if ur to survive. So u begi the process of mixing the mirror. Making the bricks digging the foundation and blueprinting the area which will be the sanctuary of ur new world.(ooh yeah, and rinsing off the stench and muck of the afore mentioned cess pool).

U find the strength and patience the resolve and faith to build. Build.build.

Along the way u may loose sight of what ur building. Why ur building and the purpose of the building. But faith and instinct keep u on track ( in a sense).

U will get weary and u will throw down the tools of ur construction. But like all large scale projects work will continue, even at a snails pace. But continue it does and continue it will.

I had my meeting with Fate and it was far from amicable. To be quite honest it was quite fucked up. U see we had 2 totally different concepts of what path my life was to take. Although i did see the value in their viewing my life as a source of entertainment. I found it difficult to remove the mediocre from the life they were planning and enjoy the full scope of the joke they were enjoying, called my life.
That meeting ended at an impasse . Not surprising, when two equally powerful parties don't see dye to eye.
I have chosen to not to bear the brunt of Fates cruel jokes. Before time WAS TIME THEY HAD A self serving agenda. So, i decided now wss the time to give rise to a new destiny. I have nothing to loose.
Now every giant i fight every demon i vanquish every cess poll i grudge through, will be my own. Every city will bear my name and the names of my progeny.
I am now off of the sideline and play in the game. Making the rules which dwell in time and space fit my blueprint.

No comments: